We are having a vast experience in the field of springs manufacture and process, started Pavithra Toolings in the year 1981, and since then, we have been catering to the customers in the field of Electrical, Automobile, Electronics, Consumer Electronics, Power and Energy Sector, Computer Manufacturing, Defence, Aeronautics, Railways etc.
The company has been manufacturing speciality spring for critical applications such as fuel injection, brakes, valve application, missile technology etc.
Today, Pavithra toolings have been associated with some of the best brand names globally for executing services of spring manufacture. The company in near future wishes to be a major player in the exports market.
To render the best quality of products to our customers, Pavithra Toolings was first quality certified in the year 1996.
We currently operate from 12,000 sq ft by employing more than 120 people and we will soon expand to another 40,000 sq ft having an in-house tool design and development facility.
We are the members of Kassia, CII, AKMA, Automotive Component Manufacturers Association, Indo German Chambers OF Commerce, Institute of Spring Technology - UK.
Under the Leadership of Mr. R.P.Shirodkar, a technical graduate with advance training in tool design and tool development for wire forming, strip and metal forming technology, the company has established itself as the innovators in the field of spring manufacture.
- Consolidation of companies in Karnataka under M/s.Tech Pavithra Engineering Private Limited – IQ.2013
- TS 16949 certification for Tech Pavithra – IIQ.2013
- Creation of new facilities in Tataguni and Harohalli, Kanakapura Road, Bangalore – under construction
- Joint venture in Panthnagar, Uttaranchal under the name, M/s Melford Pavithra Technologies – Start of production, December 2012.
- Joint venture in Ahmedabad, Gujarat under the name M/s Sagardeep Pavithra Technologies Limited, planned by 2013